Tour Brussels or Antwerp on a bike while drinking a cold brew!
- CORONA update: we are back at full speed!
Beer Bike ?
Belgium is famous for its beer and amazing cyclists, that's therefore the best place to bring both passions together and join our Beer Bike activity! Sit together with all your friends and pilot the beer bike around the streets of Brussels! We've installed a powerfull sound system on the bike as well as a beer keg & cooling system so you can enjoy a cold brew during the ride - Sweeeeeet!!
Beer Bike 1-hour
from 8 to 20 participants
Beer bike in the center of Brussels / Antwerp
Designated driver included
Stereo sound system
Totally private tour
UNLIMITED PILS BEER for 1H
395€ per bike with beerBOOK
That's about 26€ /person for a group of 15, beer, sound system & driver included!
Available 7 days a week!
We ask security deposit you get back at the end of the tour
Beer Bike without beer for 295€ for 1h
Fee includes 1 hour of Beer bike, not extendable on Friday & Sat
Beer Bike booking instructions:
1. Click on the booking button and enter your personal information along with desired booking days & time. We will charge your card when your booking is confirmed.
2. Your request goes to our team that will review all bookings manually. If the requested slot is available, we will confirm your booking immediately, if not we will send you an email with the closest alternative available.
3. Once we have agreed on a time, we will charge the whole fee on the card and send you a confirmation email with all practical details. Check your SPAM folder!
4. On the day of the rental, you have to bring 150€ security deposit in cash and hand it directly to our staff. If nothing has been broken/damaged on the bike you will get your deposit back immediately at the end of the rental. Our designated driver will be there to make sure you have a smooth & enjoyable ride.
Beer Bike Booking Request
If the booking system doesn't load, click here
Meeting point Brussels
The meeting point is located in front of the Royal Palace of Brussels. The ride will start and end there. Closest metro stations are "Centrale / Central Station", "Park" and "Trone". You can find the exact location here on google map.
Once your booking is confirmed you will receive an email with detailed instructions. For logistic reasons, the meeting point cannot be changed.
Meeting point Antwerpen
The meeting point is located on Steenplein across from Suikerrui street, right by the Scheldt river. The Beer Bike will start and end there. Closest tram stop is "Antwerpen Groenplaats". You can find the exact location here on google map.
Once your booking is confirmed you will receive a confirmation email with detailed instructions. For logistical reasons, the meeting point cannot be changed. The meeting point and drop off are always the same.
Click on the map to open google map.
GPS coordinates: 51°13'16.6"N 4°23'49.2"E
Questions you might have - FAQ -
What do we see ?
Our Beer Bike tour in Brussels includes a driver. The designated driver will take you on a trip around Brussels, starting off the Royal Palace of Brussels!
Because our driver will be responsible for the bike, your whole group will be able to enjoy drinking a whole keg of beer during the ride as the bike wanders around the streets of the upper part of town.
How can I book the Beer Bike ?
1. Click on the booking button (here!) and enter your personal information along with desired booking days & time. We will not charge your credit card, until your booking is confirmed.
2. Your request goes to our team that will review all bookings manually and offer you the closest possible rental time to your request in case this one is no longer available.
3. Once we have agreed on a time, we will charge the beer bike fee on the card: 390eur if you take our regular pack. You receive a confirmation email with all practical details.
4. On the day of the rental, we will ask you to pay 150eur security deposit in cash, directly to the guide. You will get the deposit back immediately from the guide at the end of the tour, if nothing has been broken/damaged on the bike. Our guide will be there to help you have a smooth & enjoyable ride.
How many people can join?
Each Beer Bike has a minimum of 8 riders and a maximum of 20. We currently have 4 Beer Bikes available in both Antwerp and Brussels. Please note that 10 people can pedals at the same time, the others sit on the beer bike and enjoy the ride before we switch.
Is Beer included?
Yes, we usualy include kegs of pils beer with every rental as well as the draft beer pump, cooling system and plastic cups. If you would like to rent the Beer Bike without beer its also possible, just select the "no beer" option at check out and the price will adapt automatically to 290eur/bike. If you choose to book the beer bike without beer, we do not provide the plastic cups.
Are other types of drinks included?
No, we only offer beer. If you would like to drink something else during the ride, you can book the bike without drinks (290eur) and bring your own alcoholic or non alcoholic drinks + own cups with you.
What payments methods do you accept?
We prefer credit cards, but just in case you don't have one, we accept Paypal and SEPA bank transfer too if you book a couple of weeks ahead at least. Just email us for details email@example.com.
In case you change your mind, we refund the full fee up to one month prior the start of the rental. We refund 70% for cancellations made at least 3 weeks before the start and refund only 100eur for cancellations made between 3 weeks and 48h prior the start of the tour with no refund after that. We are very busy during the summer season, especially on weekends, we therefore advise you to book as soon as possible.
Any other question?
Pour voir le site en Francais: FRANCAIS